- research to begin, new mobile acousmonium design by Jan and Michal
- Slavomír's trip to Jerusalem - awesome recordings of the Orthodox Easter celebration to be used as sound material for future instrumental synthesis, first great soundscape compositions and analysis
- Michal presented the new research and his tablet spatial performance on the Artistic Research Prague conference
- New collaboration with the APS company - those guys are makeing special custom version of their great APS Klasik monitors to be used as the lower level of our ambisonic hemisphere !
- Jan was able to run forst prototype of our stepper motors controlled by OSC to be core interactive part of the very top level of our new acousmonium. See the video here !
- Slavomír made sound instalation for the exhibition Face by Josef Pleskot. He used transformed sound of hum and noise recorded in April during his stay in Jerusalem to create audio-link between spaces of Church of the Finding of the Holy Cross in Litomyšl and Saint Anne's Church in Jerusalem. To hear the sound click here
- Prayer Inside - first soundscape composition by Slavomír using material recorded in April in Jerusalem.
- Michal joined the ICMC 2016 to present his Small Imprints compotion for clarinet and live electronics
- Michal's Key Note presentation at the 51st International Musicological Colloquium Brno 2016.